Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Organisation Woes

I am in the process of trying to get my craft room organised so that I can actually get a taller work table in there and get some work done without cramping my neck and shoulders. (See previous post.)

All of the options are both staggering and not quite what I want. I guess the trick is to find creative ways to make it work with the way you work. I've been watching hundreds of craft room tour videos and have not been overly enthused with anything so far. If you have something that works well for you, please let me know in the comments.

I'm also looking for a new paper trimmer - yet again. One that will actually cut my paper straight. I thought it was just me until I started reading all of these posts by people with the same problem. I can't afford a three hundred dollar one, so I'm going to see what I can get that will do the job with what money I have. Once again, suggestions are appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment