Sunday, April 6, 2014

If You Want To Know What Nervous Looks Like...

This is actually my second set of cards. I mailed out the first set (well, the ones I didn't toss in the trash) without taking pictures of them because... well, because it just didn't occur to me to take pictures of them. But them some friends asked, so here they are.

While I do not mind constructive criticism, please remember that I am bipolar and on a down cycle before you get too "constructive". If you can't think of anything nice, its probably best not to say anything at all. (Especially if I know where you live.)

PS: I seriously suck at photography.

:takes a deep breath:  :closes eyes:


6 comments:

  1. AHHHH! These are simply gorgeous, Feen!

    I absolutely cannot wait to get one of your cards. And I must follow this blog. :)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are uber-sweet to say so. I actually have a design in mind especially for you, but I need to get the right colour ink first. My next shopping trip! :)

      Delete
    2. /extremely late in responding/

      It's the truth though - the peacock is BEAUTIFUL! And I'm really looking forward to receiving mine. :)

      Delete
    3. /extremely late in responding/

      It's the truth though - the peacock is BEAUTIFUL! And I'm really looking forward to receiving mine. :)

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed! Oh my stars! Fantabulicious!

    ReplyDelete